Monday, March 21, 2016

Blog #8

                The technology advancement I believe holds the biggest promise for education is the online aspect of classroom. This is because it is already happening today and I know that it will just become to be a larger thing for education. Online classes are useful because it helps people become more aware of technology and how to use it because the technology in our society is just going to get more complicated. Online classes are also useful for the education system because some people are more organized online with all of their assignments being online. Also, some people do not have time in their busy lives to sit down in a classroom to learn so I believe because of this online classroom learning will become larger and larger among those still in school.
                When dealing with which side of the digital divide I am, I am on the side with those people who have access to multiple hardware’s and different technologies. I grew up in schools where you would always need to have laptop or computer access back home because you would need to turn in work the next day that had to be typed, not written. I think that was an effective way of doing things because it helped us get better with our typing skills that are needed for our future careers.
                I acquired many new skills from working on the PowerPoint for Information Dissemination assignment. I will most definitely use these skills in my future career in the classroom to teach my students. I can also use these new skills while I am still in school when working on other projects or presentations I have to create online. All in all, I liked this assignment because it let me put my own creativity in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment